Search results

1. A

Call to undefined function mysql_error()

Joomla 3.10.3, Fabrik 3.10, this link used to work, now it doesn't. Everything looks fine in the backend. I am getting the error: Call to undefined function mysql_error()...
  2. A

Undefined property: FabrikTableForm::$startTag

I keep getting this error after some updates... I have some modified layouts from good old times, the line that generates the error reads: echo $form->startTag; can I comment that line out without breaking anything? thanks alex
  3. A

Spam in list

hi troester, sorry the system didn't email me about your edit... anyway, the spam came with some plugin called xcalendar, have no idea how the plugin installed itself. This guy got it too, so that makes me feel better... http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=621&t=856452 I am running joomla...
  4. A

Spam in list

this is the URL: http://mtod.us/music/student-recitals?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=25&fabriklayout=st_recital_public&mtod_st_recital_app___recitalID_raw=38&Itemid=125 and this is what's happening: http://mtod.us/spam.png the code is clean: <?php //echo $this->table->intro; // not...
  5. A

joomla cache

you're right, it seems to come from the template, if i change it it works. and... it seems to come from the way the page is requested, because, if i open the page with fabrik stuff, THEN turn on the cache and refresh, it will show normally. weird that it happens with fabrik only. shouldn't the...
  6. A

joomla cache

hmm... template is based on Purity for 1.5 that I modified for joomla 2 plugins?... don't think so... JCE, widgetkit, Akeeba backup, Admin tools, Sourcerer, a Google map plugin. I usually install these as standard in my joomla sites
  7. A

joomla cache

joomla 2.5 updates, fabrik 3 updated from github, cache has 3 settings, off, moderate and progressive. Anything but "off" generates the error in anything involving fabrik. The rest of the joomla pages work fine thanks
  8. A

joomla cache

hmm... maybe not? anyway, the reason I am asking is because now and then my website spikes the CPU over 100%, the host provider gets mad, and I read somewhere that enabling cache helps. thanks
  9. A

joomla cache

if I turn on caching in joomla, I get this on fabrik forms and lists: Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /components/com_content/router.php on line 27 known thing? thanks
  10. A

Now()

geez!... I had the same filters doubled in the menu item definition... ok, so problem solved, curdate() works, thank you alex
  11. A

Now()

hmm... thank you for the tip. apparently my problem is of a different type, because I disabled all pre-filters, it should show the whole table, but it doesn't... still shows events in the future. could it be some filter lingering on the server somehow?
  12. A

Now()

hi, I want to filter an events table (sorry, list...:-)) to show events with the date equal or greater than NOW(). Everything looks ok in the prefilter section, still it won't show events of Today- only starting with tomorrow. Type is set to "no quotes", but I can change it to anything, same...
  13. A

Can't select a table with slideshow element

I Don't remember exactly, but I think there are css values that needs to be changed when you change the default values in the visualisation. Use firebug to find out exactly what you need to change, and to what values
  14. A

Captcha image problem

well, felixcat, you as a developer, can continue scratching your head, me, as a consumer, I'm happy with captcha working, so I'm done...:-) isn't that what software developing is all about? :-)
  15. A

Element Filter broken??

oh, git version 3.0.5-983-g682fa28... it works!... it works!... it's alive!... thanks, guys
  16. A

Captcha image problem

-- just updated from latest git (3.0.5-983-g682fa28), captcha looks good, recaptcha still has some problems sometimes thanks
  17. A

Captcha image problem

same problem here, with half image showing. - disabling SEF doesn't solve the problem - google's recaptcha also has some cropping problems sometimes (I kept refreshing until I got the attached)
  18. A

slideshow main image size

haha......
  19. A

Element Filter broken??

I believe what you describe there is an element filter issue?... (i'm not sure what "list menu item" means...) if so, that is working now, after the last fixes, at least for me. What I was describing above was when using an existing table and prefiltering it at the list level (edit list >...
  20. A

slideshow main image size

i felt guilty asking... maybe I should delete this thread? remove all traces...:-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back