Search results

1. J

#0 syntax error, unexpected 'Incomplete?' (T_STRING), expecting ';'

After submiting data from a form my Site gives the above error. I have updated my templates and joomla to the newest update. I also get this info on debug /home/miscott21/public_html/portal/plugins/fabrik_element/calc/calc.php(304) : eval()'d code:4
  2. J

encrypted field in database join

I have a encrypted field that I need the label to show the actual value of the encrypted data. When the encrypted value is selected it displays blank options in the dropdown.
  3. J

Custom File/Foler Name

I am attempting to make a custom folder and file name for a file upload. I would like to accomplish this type of file name. 'EMPLOYEE ACTIVE/'.$last_int.'/'.$last_name.' '.$first_name.'/{thistable___state} {thistable___certification_type} {thistable___expiration}' ; The code I have tried in...
  4. J

File Upload Custom Folder / File Name

I am attempting to make a custom folder and file name for a file upload. I would like to accomplish this type of file name. 'EMPLOYEE ACTIVE/'.$last_int.'/'.$last_name.' '.$first_name.'/{thistable___state} {thistable___certification_type} {thistable___expiration}' ; The code I have tried in...
  5. J

Updating multiple rows user groups

I have tried to use the update multiple columns on a list to update multiple rows user groups. I am attempting to select multiple user groups for these users. However in the update columns it only allows me to select one user group and it only shows two of my user groups from joomla.
  6. J

Hide yes/no Element

Is it possible to hide a yes/no element
  7. J

Display table data on form tab

I was wondering if there is a way to display joined data on a form's tab. Not all the elements of the joined form just what I want the user to see in that view. Similar to just displaying a list of the joined data in the form view. (Does not need to editable in this view)
  8. J

Helix 3 and JS Not working

I have installed joomshaper educon template, and my javascript is not working. Radio button groups will select however deselect (they all still submit just visually deselect) when you select another one on the page. Also having issues with hiding groups or elements based on selections. I have...
  9. J

Getting email address of user from another table

I have a form in which I want emailed to a user that is selected in the employee element. I am looking for an easier way to find the email address on the email plugin without having to place a auto fill element for the email address on the second form.
  10. J

Form upsert

I am trying to add multiple upserts to a form. However on the second upsert in the values section the Key elements will not display any of the elements where as the first upsert works fine. Are you only able to use one upsert per form. If so is there a to do this. For every employee added...
  11. J

Email Scheduled Tasks

Settings List: Courses Instructed (this is also joined to enrolled students. Condition: $myDb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); // loop through the data array, which is split into groups foreach ($data as $group) { // loop through each group, which is split into rows...
  12. J

Add group to repeat join

I have a table courses and then it is joined to a table enrolled students. I am wondering if their is a way to add multiple students to the course via fabrik For example I have a course ABCD and I want to add any employee that has the value Dispatch as employee type from the employees table?
  13. J

Link to File Upload Name

If I wanted to use a generic name for the link on a file uploade instead of the file name with extension. Is there a field or plugin to do this?
  14. J

Datajoin element error

i have a datajoin element which is connected to a separate db. when I try to submit a form I get an error Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Courses
  15. J

Button Icons not displaying

I am using theme Jsn_escape_pro http://www.joomlashine.com/joomla-templates My list delete buttons display but without the icon in the middle, as well if I have a form with a dbjoin that repeats and I set the style to list the add and delete buttons are to small to click and do not have the...
  16. J

PHP Cron update based on condition

I am trying to run a php script to update a field based on if a date is x amount of days away or past the current date. PHP SETUP SCRIPT $id= {additional_certifications___id} $status = {additional_certifications___status}; $expdate = {additional_certifications___expiration_date}; PHP SCRIPT...
  17. J

On Add ERROR 0 dompdf not found

When I click add/view/delete/edit on a list to add a new entry I get forwarded to an error page that shows Error 0 Dompdf library not found. Same issue when clicking on direct link to form
  18. J

Default Filter show todays dated items in list only

How would I go about setting a default filter to only show items in a list that = todays date.
  19. J

Calc field to calculate based on query from another table.

I have two tables. 1. Unit Hour Utilization. 2. Run Counts In table 1 I have a column for total hours (this is a calc element so it does not save to the database) Table example ID DATE UNIT Total Hour 1 1-1-2015 401 24 2...
  20. J

Add days to a date field

I have a date field that the user puts inputs the date in which a task was done then I need another field to auto calculate a date 30 days from the imputed date to flag when the task needs to be done again. Any help appreciated.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back