Search results

1. Martooti

Store form data in session and return it in new form

I have a form that have a hidden field value sent to the email submitted in the form. This form redirect to the other form where the user should be able to enter the data from the hidden field , which he received by email. So I tried to stored the hidden field in the session by enabling "Use...
  2. Martooti

order plugin - screen scrolling

I want to make a gallery that allow admin to order the photos by dragging. Galleries are displayed as list rows, and images inside every gallery are uploaded with ajax plugin. I made extra list that display the repeat table with all images uploaded by ajax. With this list I enabled order plugin...
  3. Martooti

map visualization - get directions

Is it possible to enable get directions upon click on the pin in google map visualization from mobile device? From user current location to the place clicked of course. Thank you for all answers
  4. Martooti

form not submitting

Hello I have a website with many forms - contact form, reservation form, feedback from and newsletter form. Newsletter form most of the time do not want to submit. The other one works fine as far as I see. Can you please take a look at this? Newsletter form is on every page with website in the...
  5. Martooti

Range filter with specified ranges

Hello, I have a list of properties with sizes and prices. I would like that it will be possible to search through these data by range. I did make a range filters for those fields, but it show the values that has been added for example: 25 500, 27 800, 34 700 for price or 45, 76, 89 for square...
  6. Martooti

update column plugin - values element type from filter

I have a date element that has a range filter established. When I try to update the value of this element with update column plugin I get range fields for the value. Is there any way to fix that? (image attached) Also I would like to know if it is possible to show just some element but with...
  7. Martooti

DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string

After I add custom calc element : date_default_timezone_set('Africa/Cairo'); $start_date='{fb_events___start_date_raw}'; $timestamp = strtotime($start_date); $date = new DateTime($start_date); $now = new DateTime(); $between = $date->diff($now)->format("%d"); $divide=intval($between/7); $days...
  8. Martooti

Access database value in the list template

I want to add custom php code in my list template that update the start_date every week for weekly events. Also I would like to show some elements only if the listing is featured. Unfortunately when I use $this->_row->data->fb_events___sponsored=='1' it doesn't work. It seems for me like...
  9. Martooti

custom string format for not null field only

I have a field where price is displayed in the list. I would like that the price will be added as a number but shown with ? . I try to use sprintf format %s ? but it shows ? symbol when the field is null as well. Is there any way to change it?
  10. Martooti

map prefilter not working properly

I have few maps made on one list. For every map there is prefilter that should show data only published, sponsored and from one city. It look like it doesnt work. As far as I see when I zoom out one city - EL Gouna for example, I still see markers in Hurghada - which is different city. It is a...
  11. Martooti

current table name for query

Hi, since my problem with limit for list query wasn't solved till now. I made a custom list template where I use the query. The point is that I would like to use it with different tables so I have to override the table that I have with curent table name. Is that possible to do? As you see...
  12. Martooti

Fabrik list and visualisation loading all the data

The list and google maps are loading all the data. I have more than 2800 rows in the table and fabrik try to loads all of them. In the googlemap visalisation there is a prefilter that should limit this result but it seems like also it loads a lot because the page doesnt even want to open. I get...
  13. Martooti

Order and limit in prefilter query

I have a problem with limit in prefilter. Seems like it doesnt work. It is made for category equals query It generated 3 values not 1. In phpmyadmin it return just 1 value. I tried to use prefilter query below the prefilters and than enter in prefilter where category equals $q->m.id, but still...
  14. Martooti

Cascading dropdown doesn't load options

As the title say the cascading dropdowns don't load options. On load it doesn't even show the "loader". Please take a look https://www.environmentalgaps.com/groups/form/17 It did work before, but - I double check the connections for cascading dropdown- they are correct - and even if they would...
  15. Martooti

error on click on calendar in date field

When try to open calendar to choose the date in date field I am redirected to empty page with text: "{"modified":[],"errors":{"___arrival_date":[["Validation failed"]],"___departure_date":[["Validation failed"]],"___name":[["Validation failed"]],"___email":[["Validation failed"]]}}" I try to...
  16. Martooti

phone number with extension field readable by mobiles

Is it possible to use field element for phone number with extension that will be readable by mobiles? I mean that when website user open the list with specified in field element phone number it will be possible for him to dial it directly from the website?
  17. Martooti

cascading dropdown in repeated group not working

I have a group with four cascading dropdowns inside. Everything is working well until I add three groups, when I try to add group number 4, I choose the value in the first field, it add "please select" value, as many time a I choose different option , and the sub options that should appear in...
  18. Martooti

Prefilter by repeat group elements

I have a list with repeat group that I would like to prefilter. I have a main list called jos_mt_links and list where repeat data is stored called: jos_mt_links_4_repeat. I would like to show all elements that have `subcategory` value equals for example 20. In the main table this column -...
  19. Martooti

Admin modules for Fabrik 3.3.2

Are the admin modules for Fabrik 3.3.2 not ready yet? I cannot see the download links for them. Is it going to be available in this version?
  20. Martooti

a lot of records in database but no records in fabrik list displayed

I remove prefilter from main list and from menu item, but still it show "No records" in the fabrik list and in the database there is more than 2900 rows. I unpublished all visualization and other lists because the list I am have a problem with have some joins, so I thought maybe that could be...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back