Recent content by mrh74a

1. M

Image map as a table filter?

Is it possible to use an image map as a table filter? I've got a customer who has a list of training providers, www.ndgtc.co.uk and they used to have an image of the UK map which browsers could click on to show a list of training providers in a region. I've recreated this process using Fabrik...
  2. M

Link element link target not working

Yes it is a readonly form. Thanks for tracking it down. Cheers Mark
  3. M

Hmmm, very strange, there is a drop down box on the Edit Form Element page which is titled "Link Target" and the tool tip help for it says "Link Target - Defines what window to open the link in". But as you say it does nothing, Oh well. Is there a way I can edit the PHP to make the links open...
  4. M

It's me again, I've got an element set as a link type and chose the Link Target to be _blank, to launch a new window, but when clicking on the link it is openning in the current window? Any ideas what I might have got wrong this time! Cheers Mark
  5. M

Using table element as a URL

Sorry for wasting your time, I've got this working now, I thought it was simple Doh! Cheers Mark
  6. M

Yep, I did that and expected it to appear on the form as a link, but it just appeared as plain text, something like www www.testlink.com|http://www.testlink.com ? Mark
  7. M

I've searched through the forums and can't find much that helps with what should be a simple issue. I have a table that has an element which is the URL of external sites, one per record and I want to be able to show that element on a form or table view and have it act as a linked URL, so when...
  8. M

Table Filter Question

Thanks Rob, I think the second option will work for what I'm trying to do. Closing. Cheers Mark
  9. M

Table Filter Question

Hi, I've got an application that lists training providers and want to filter it based on the region they cover; a simple filter on a region column works. This is fine when they only work in one region of the country, but there are some that provide courses in more than one region, for example, a...
  10. M

Newbie question - can Fabrik do this?

Thanks for the response, yes the company_id was autoincrementing. The problem was with that being the PK to the table the update satatement was saying "update table where compnay_id = 99999" hence all records were updated for the company. I've since changed it to have a PK of the report item...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back