Search results

1. alanstylez

Document Control

My company was recently audited and one of the issues that came up was in regards to 'document control'... i.e. the ability to track changes to forms, form submissions, etc. Now, in the case of company policy and procedures, which are written as Joomla content (articles), the version tracking...
  2. alanstylez

SOLVED: Cannot add unknown element: new FbYesno

I am having trouble printing forms that have the answers to Yes/No questions. Originally, users were able to read and submit their answers to the questions, which would be entered into the database (demonstrated in List view with checks and 'X's), but not displayed when revisiting the form...
  3. alanstylez

Use of undefined constant DS

I just updated from github and I'm getting the following notice, warning and consequential error when trying to load my homepage: Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /Library/Server/Web/Data/Sites/Default/plugins/system/fabrik/defines.php on line 22 Notice: Use of...
  4. alanstylez

Import CSV

I am running OSX Server with (as far as I can tell) all the most updated software (OSX 10.8.2, Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) PHP/5.3.15 with Suhosin-Patch mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.2 mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8r DAV, Joomla 3.0 and Fabrik 3.1, updated from github on 21jan13). When I try to import a .csv...
  5. alanstylez

Local File Inclusion Vulnerability?

My system is being scanned by hacker bots for sql injection vulnerabilities and I need to know if Fabrik is still vulnerable to the Local File Inclusion Vulnerability described on exploit-db (and copied below). This is extremely urgent as the attack is ongoing...
  6. alanstylez

Search presents Fatal Error

Whenever I attempt to search using the built-in Joomla search module, I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function reset() on a non-object in /mnt/data/vhosts/nuvacord.net/httpdocs/plugins/system/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 148 Is there a setting I need to change to fix...
  7. alanstylez

Notice: Undefined Index (label, link)

I just updated to the most recent release via github svn, but I'm still getting the following notices: Notice: Undefined index: label in /xxx/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 158 Notice: Undefined index: link in /xxx/plugins/fabrik_element/link/link.php on line 160 Notice...
  8. alanstylez

Add list error

Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ListDownload::$_buttonPrefix must be public (as in class plgFabrik_List) in /xxx/httpdocs/plugins/fabrik_list/download/download.php on line 200
  9. alanstylez

Update: :Extension: Could not open http://fabrikar.com/update/component/com_fabrik/ex

So, I'm receiving the above error when trying to update to the most recent components. The formatting of the url obviously seems incorrect, but I'm not sure how to correct it. Any ideas?
  10. alanstylez

dateinterval.--construct

When trying to submit a form (from Fabrik: Lists: View Data: + Add), I get the following error: DateInterval::__construct() [dateinterval.--construct]: Unknown or bad format (PT-5H)
  11. alanstylez

Tables or Lists?!?

With all due respect to Rob, Hugh, and any of the other coders who have contributed a committed feature to Fabrik3, I have long suspected that the transition from F2 'tables' to F3 'lists' is still incomplete. Again, with all due respect, I thought it was suspicious that the SQL change that was...
  12. alanstylez

JDatabaseMySQL->loadObjectList() /fabrikcron.php:77

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '{package}_cron WHERE published = '1' AND CASE WHEN unit = 'second' THEN DATE_ADD' at line 7 SQL=SELECT id, plugin, lastrun, unit...
  13. alanstylez

php.ini mods for WSOD

Now that I have fabrik 3 semi-functional in both a working and a test environment, I can start to troubleshoot the White Screen of Death (WSOD) safely. In general, the Joomla forums suggest that WSOD is caused by the .php driver reaching memory limits, but none of the particular patches or...
  14. alanstylez

Fatal error: Class 'JLoader' not found in /libraries/loader.php on line 130

The problem: ( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'JLoader' not found in /mnt/data/vhosts/nuvacord.net/httpdocs/libraries/loader.php on line 130 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0003 667256 {main}( ) ../index.php:0 2 0.6329 3054008 JAdministrator->dispatch( ) ../index.php:47 3 0.6403...
  15. alanstylez

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::getQuery()

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined method JException::getQuery() in /mnt/data/vhosts/nuvacord.net/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/lists.php on line 47 Call Stack # Time Memory Function Location 1 0.0003 667256 {main}( ) ../index.php:0 2 0.6329 3054008...
  16. alanstylez

Warning: call-time pass-by-reference has been depricated...

If I remember correctly, I was attempting to load my 3.x lists after changing the structure of my old 2.x tables when I got the following warning: Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in...
  17. alanstylez

models/pluginmanager.php, lines 175-180

While attempting to load an element (to change the access level), I got the following error: Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/75/6326575/html/1.6.0/plugins/fabrik_element/fabrikradiobutton/fabrikradiobutton.php'...
  18. alanstylez

FabrikWorker

I am attempting to add a Fabrik form as a menu item and I get the following message: 'Form Fatal error: Class 'Fabrik Worker' not found in (...)/administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/fields/formlist.php on line 41' I checked and the relevant code is: function getOptions() {...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back