Search results

1. P

Times in different element summing

Hi, In a form and table I have a simple field showing Y-M-D time ( 12-06-27 -forexample), and a calc element showing another Y-M-D time (14-11-29 for example). I need in third (calc ) element ,summing those two times looks like a : 12-06-27 + 14-11-29 = 27-06-26 summ in third element...
  2. P

Cascading dropdown problem

Hi! I made one extra group (objekt's) , and join it with it's element in one form which have it's own group (contract's) and element's.Group "objekt's" has own parent_id.Turned on "merge rows", and tried connect with data in one another table , but cascading dropdown with element in joined group...
  3. P

Hide checkboxes in "Show-hide column" feature

Is it possible to hide checkboxes (or colapse) in show-hide column feature option.I print list from browser and no need checkboxes when printing. Thanks!
  4. P

User can editing menu item

How can I set, that user can editing menu item (options / show in list ),but, only editing menu item ; not access the back-end.Is it possible and how. Many thanks for your help!
  5. P

GitHub

that GitHub... Is this a newest FABRIK code ? and how can I download it ?... or this is only for copy - past new code Thanks!
  6. P

Join group in list

I made a group(repeatable), and join to one list form.That list form I joined to another list form,and can not see repeatable group. Why ???
  7. P

Date ends

Hallo! I have a trouble with date prefilter.I have a date ,which ends (for example) in 27.12.2015.How can I set prefilter, that show me that row 15 days (or two weeks) earlier - 13.12.2015. Thanks!
  8. P

Migrate from J!2.5

I made CSV backup of my tables, then Joomla 3.4. installed , and Fabrik 3.3.3. May I rename tmpl25 to tmpl , or copy/past from tmpl25 to tmpl to use bluesky template?? What is better .
  9. P

Compatibility

"For both Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3. " Compatible with Joomla 3.2 +. Contains bootstrapped templates, and several new options for tight integration with the bootstrap framework I underlined what write in download section of Fabrik 3.3.3. : "For both Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3. " Can I install...
  10. P

Radiobuttons and checkboxes visible in list

Is possible choose (select element) radiobuttons or checkboxes in list.
  11. P

Select checkbox and separate row

Hi everybody! How to set the checkboxes (or radio buttons) on a form, if it is selected, separate rows in that list and put them (or show) in another list.Perhaps combining JS or PHP code in list or form plug-ins.Is it possible in Fabrik 3.0.9 .Please help. Thank you for your...
  12. P

Hide selected rows

Hi everybody! Is it possible, in Fabrik 3.0.9 on Joomla 2.5 , selected rows in the list,somehow-hide,or what is selected leave, non-selected hide.If you have a good link,or perhaps a code,or different way to find a solution,please help.;)
  13. P

Template width

Hi everybody! Some Fabrik list I print from Mozzila Firefox.In one list I have 9 column ,and can't see last column.Missing about a half centimeter.How can I widen Beez5 template(Joomla 2.5),or Fabrik "bluesky"list template to see the whole list.Where I must change the code, to make list more...
  14. P

Date prefilter

Hi ! How can I set list prefilter with date element.Element show ending date.I want the prefilter show me rows,which all ending 10 days before. For example, from today I want to see in prefilter list: 15.10.2015 , 17.10.2015 or 19.10.2015 but not 22.10.2015 , 27.10.2015 or 14.11.2015. The DATE...
  15. P

THANKS

Troester THANKS! YOU are the GREATEST!
  16. P

Past time calculating

Hello everybody! How can I filtering datetime from general table (datetime element or field element),to show me in another table or subtable in which rows the time is past for 35 months, or 1050 days.For example: there is a list of workers,with a column with date of medical inspection every...
  17. P

Field Color

Is it possible to change color of list field using conditions in JavaScript (elements),or blinking,or something else which show me that,the date is overpass.Some kind of alarm or I don't now what. Perhaps in validations or else. For example: Iwas at physical at the 12.04.2011/and this date is...
  18. P

List item editing through the frontend

How can I, in frontend, as a registered user,changing or adding list element("show in list"and "pre-filters" options).Can I reached the menu item editing through the frontend.Is it possible...
  19. P

Black dots

How can I remove this black dots from the form template (I use "labels-above" template) in Joomla 2.5 with FABRIK 3.0.8. Thanks!
  20. P

Job shift scheduler in FABRIK

How can I set this spreadsheet table in FABRIK.I tried "one worker-one form" option,but I can't attach one name with 3 shift(1.sh,2.sh,3.sh),and don't know how count horisontally in rows.It is not vitally toset the list horisontally (it can be also set verticaly) , but it must be in this...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back