Search results

1. kissinger

Problem with edit of passordw-field

Hallo! If I want edit an record with a password-field I get this message: Fehler Passwort zu lang. Bitte ein Passwort w?hlen mit 55 oder weniger Zeichen. Passwort to long ... What is here wrong?
  2. kissinger

Cannot login with data of new user

Hallo! I use the juser-form-plugin for registration of new users within the fabrik-system. But then I can not login with the access-data username and password. Also I see that the record for password in Joomlas users-table and in the fabrik-user-table are for the same user are different...
  3. kissinger

Delete of Joomla - user

Hallo! I use the juser-form-plugin for registration of new users, it works fine. But if I delete an user within the fabrik-user-list, the according user-record in the Joomla-users-table will not deleted. In the settings "Sync" of the plugin I have set "Delete users" = Yes and I also have...
  4. kissinger

Confirmation form plugin don't work

Hallo! the confirmation form plugin don't work on my site. If I send a form there is a view with the submitted data and a clickable button "Edit", but the button don't make anything. And if I click on "Save" the form submitted, but the data not stored in the database. Thank you!
  5. kissinger

How investigating the primary key of an inserted new record

Hallo! I have a form and I save a new record. Now I want insert data in another table using the primary key of the new record as secondary key in another table. I want take the form-php-plugin, but how I get the id of the new record? Thank you!
  6. kissinger

How to show an element in detail view but not in the form

Hallo! I have a field. In the form I not want show this element, it's value will automaticly set by the system, not by the user. In the list view I want show this element's data, it is possible. But if I ckick on the detail-view of a record there is the element not listed. How I can show...
  7. kissinger

Money-columns

Hello! I have to represent lists with money information, like "EUR 4.765,89" or "? 6.876.00". Unfortunately, all columns are left-justified. Is there a way to represent these columns right justified? Or, even better, is there a setting for sums of money? Thank you!
  8. kissinger

Prefilter a list with data from another table

Hallo! I have a list with prefilters, it works ok. Now I must also prefilter this list with data from another table. Example: Table 1 (List 1) =============== user_id name 5 Bob 6 Fred 7 Anna Table 2 (List 2) =============== user_id...
  9. kissinger

Error: 500 At least one recipient e-mail address must be selected!

Hallo! May be this is more an Joomla, not an Fabrik-error, but I can't find a solution. Some times when I logout as a user from my website I get this error: 500 At least one recipient e-mail address must be selected! What I can do? Thank you!
  10. kissinger

PDF export error: Frame not found in cellmap

Hallo! I get this error if the PDF has more than 1 site. Is there a solution? Thank you!
  11. kissinger

Error in the "Or Concat Label" option

Hallo! I have (see my last thread) two databasejoin - fields whitch take the same table. For the label of the dropdown-list I take a Concat-Label. For the first field it works fine: I get for example Padel (5). If I take the same in the second field I get this error: 1054 Unknown...
  12. kissinger

Access to data for PDF-document

Hallo! I have a list. Over the list is a introduction-text, in this text I can write php-code. Then I have a search-field with a range of data. If I write the 2 data and send the search-form I get the records within the data range, ok. And in the introduction-text I can see the search-data...
  13. kissinger

date_time field is always 0000-00-00 00:00:00

Hallo! If I save a new record the date_time - field is always 0000-00-00 00:00:00 Here are my settings: and Thank you!
  14. kissinger

412 Error when saving the fabrik options

Hallo! when I save the Fabrik-options I get this error: 412 Error Your request got filtered out due to possible security issues. One or more things in your request were suspicious (defective request header, invalid cookies, bad parameters) If you think you did nothing wrong: try again with...
  15. kissinger

Special layout for a list-row

Hallo friends, I have a list with multiple columns. Now I want to make the background color of each row in dependence of the value of a column. I found this setting of an element -> listview settings -> Use as row class = YES. Actually now receives each additional line CSS code: <td...
  16. kissinger

error COM_CONTACT_ERROR_UNIQUE_ALIAS

Hallo! I will create a new user from the frontend ans user juser-plugin. After saving the record I get this message: Folgender Kontakt konnte nicht aktualisiert werden: COM_CONTACT_ERROR_UNIQUE_ALIAS what does it mean? Thank you!
  17. kissinger

Disable the navigation for the lightbox

Hallo! I have a picture in a list-record . When I click on it opens the lightbox and display the image at its original size. O. But additionally I have there a navigation (prev, next) to the other images in the directory. How can I disable this navigation, I just want only show one picture...
  18. kissinger

Fileupload on new server don't work

Hallo! I have developed a program on a test-server with fabrik. Now I've moved the program using Akeeba-backup to another server. Everything works, but I can not upload more files. The file upload field in the database is empty and the file is not loaded on the server. Why is that so? Do I...
  19. kissinger

Prefilter in list don't work right

Hallo! I have a list with a yesno-field. In the list settings "prefilter" I have: Join = "WHERE" Field = "myYesNo-Field" Condition = "EQUALS" Value = 1 Type = "Text" This setting gives my 0 results, but there are a lot of such results. If I change the prefilter-settings to Join =...
  20. kissinger

YesNo-Field - "No" is nor checked

The Fabrik element yesno, if ?Yes?, works nice (the "Yes" - option buttons is checked, the other is blank, as expected); but if the option value is ?NO? both the option buttons are blank; Check please!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back