Search results

1. M

Long label causes line break between checkboxes

Hi, Here is the way it looks : In my opinion the second line of checkboxes should display next to the second line of the label. I do not wish to raise the label width (the current width works very well with the rest of my form). Anyway to get the expected display? Thanks, Mathieu
  2. M

Solved - Fabrik + Visual SQL query builder

Hi, I'm trying to use a visual SQL query builder. https://skyvia.com/query/ The builder is supposed to be able to write join statements automatically. Unfortunately, it cannot see the joins in my Joomla/Fabrik database. I got the following answer from their customer support : "The issue is...
  3. M

(SOLVED) Error when updating to Fabrik37

Hi, I just updated my website to Fabrik37 and J375. Install went fine, except for one plugin (Fabrik form: rest) that won't install, giving me the following error. Warning: require_once(fabrikOAuth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in...
  4. M

SOLVED - Filters not triggering after upgrade to J36/F35

Hi, I installed the new releases today. Now the filters are not triggering. Both in back- and front- office. I tried both triggering options (button or on change). Attached is a screenshot of the options I'm using. Mysites info is up to date. The issue is with the Ingr?dients list. Thanks, Mathieu
  5. M

(solved) Database join WHERE clause

Funny, I had an issue that I did not think I could figure out by myself, so I went ahead and started writing a good description of my issue to post it on fabric forum. But by the time I was done describing it the issue was solved! So I thought I would post it anyway, in case it may help...
  6. M

Hi, My application works quite well for registered users who have access to only one client (their own file). But for users who have access to more than one client, the application is confusing. Of course I'm working with prefilters on lists and on dbjoins. (By the way in a db join element it...
  7. M

[SOLVED] Content plugin showing wrong form details

Hi, I'm using the content plugin to show the details of form 10 element 3 in an article. {fabrik view=details id=10 rowid=3} Screenshot attached: URL below is only accessible to Super User (details in MySites) http://www.securite-cosmetique.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5...
  8. M

(SOLVED) Generate report from database

Hi, I have several sql views, all of them include at least one of 2 fields: 'personne_responsable' and 'produit'. I imported the views into Fabrik tables and recreated the joins. I would like to generate a report including Fabrik views (list and details) + the sql views with a filter on these 2...
  9. M

(SOLVED) Pre-filter SQL Syntax

I'm using a pre-filter on my candidates list, so that it only displays the candidates with a null status. It is working as expected, filtering out the candidates with a non null statuts. In another form, I have a db join to candidates. I would like the db join to show the same values (at the...
  10. M

(SOLVED) Filter dropdown prompt on db join

I'm using filters under headings in my Candidates list. All my filters dropdowns are displaying "All" on load, except the one that's a db join element (Profissao). See screen print attached. In the Profissao element, I'm using the "Please Select" tab to default to a value that's not part of...
  11. M

Problem with Import CSV

I'm importing a simple CSV to create a new list. I'm on Mac so I created a CSV file with standards settings using OpenOffice as recommended by the Fabrik wiki. The import process happens without an issue, the field labels and sample data are fine (see screen print). But then the list is empty...
  12. M

(SOLVED) Link to join

I would like database join elements to link to joined record in list view. Is there a way to do this?
  13. M

(SOLVED) Update field in another table on form submission

I have this Contract list. The Contract form is only an ID, a date, and a DB join to another form called Employment The Employment form has a DB join to Candidates and Offers When user submits one Contract, I want to update candidates__jobstatus to "Employed" I've looked at the documentation...
  14. M

(SOLVED) CSV Export buttons translation

The button in my lists says COM_FABRIK_CSV, not a very beautiful title. When I click on it it shows "Exportar para CSV" which is perfect since it is in joomla portuguese and my site happens to be in portuguese. Is there a way to get rid of the COM_FABRIK_CSV button and have only one button? I'm...
  15. M

(SOLVED) Calc element displays fine in Fabrik but returns NULL in SQL query

I have 2 Calc elements in my candidates table. One is the age of the candidate, calculated as such (thanks Hugh!) $thendate = strtotime("{candidatos___dados_datanascimento}"); $nowdate = strtotime("today"); $datediff = ($nowdate - $thendate); $diff = round($datediff / 31556926); return $diff...
  16. M

(SOLVED) Monthly report with percentages

Hi, I have a candidates list with a gender element. I need to generate a monthly report of candidates registration per gender. Issue #1 Count and Percentages I have a split count on the gender element, and the corresponding chart. But I can't find a way for the count and chart to include...
  17. M

Moving a repeat group to another form does not work as expected

I had created a Candidates List and Form. It was a multi-page form. My client thought the multi page form was too complicated to use, and asked me to separate it in 3 forms. Now I have form A, and forms B and C. Some elements were initially created as part of repeat groups under my Candidates...
  18. M

(SOLVED) Related Tables

I managed (with help from troester) to create a pre-populated "add" button for 2 related forms in my Candidates list. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/solved-button-to-link-to-and-pre-populate-form.38276/ Then I had a look at the tutorial entitled "Learn how to create faceted...
  19. M

(SOLVED) Button to link to and pre-populate Form

For each Candidate in my system there are 3 separate forms: Registration, Training and Employment. Users have to fill in the Registration form first. I would like to make a button (from the Candidate Form or Detail view) that would link to one of the other Forms (Training or Employment) and...
  20. M

(SOLVED) Search Form displayed in Module returns SyntaxError

I have a search form that is working well as a menu item. I'm trying to publish it as a Form Module (to have it display above the list that it redirects to) but I'm getting this error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character Any way to publish the search form on the same page as the list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back