Search results

1. tesla

Customize fabrik_view_url in List View LINKS menu

Hello, I try to change the default fabrik_view_url in List View by placing the following in Custom detail URL field: catalog/products/product/{fu0_cat_itemid_typeid___ID_raw}- The result is the link I need with the following addition at the end of the URL: "?rowid=14063" How where I should make...
  2. tesla

GitHub update - Fabrick Package not updated

Happy Friday! I just did an update following instructions (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/) Fabrik Package is still with the November stamp (see screenshot above). Is this something to worry or that is how it should be?! Thanks a lot!
  3. tesla

30+ sec. delay to initially load a list

Hello there! I am currently running one of the latest version of Fabrik and J:3.4.8. When I or a customer try to load a page and there was more than an hour from the last time this page has been loaded by anybody it takes way over 30 sec. The second and every subsequent load of the same page...
  4. tesla

Tips in LIST shown with HTML code

Hello, FABRIK enthusiasts! I have a list in Article. When include a TIP for the Googlemaps field (it happens for other fields as well) the TIP shows ON THE FRONT END with the surrounded code - please check the attached image which shows what is the tip config and how it appears. When I view the...
  5. tesla

clickable row in list to open related data

Hello, I have a list with related data. Instead of clicking the link on the right to view the related data I would like to click on the seleced line (row) and view it. I have played with the <<<default_row.php>>> file and made the lines clickable with the following code <tr...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back