Search results

1. C

Form E-Mail Plugin (article) and Content

Hi there, I have used the form email plugin (template linked to an Article.) To sketch the scenario: I have a vendor table and I am linking the users to THEIR vendor record. Now I want to include a list of these users in the mail and thought I will use the fabrik content for that I included...
  2. C

PHP Plugin on form

Hi there, I want to update data in another table when my form is saved. I created a script and pointed the form plugin to it. (I built the script from pieces that I found in posts and it follows below) It does nothing!!! I then one of read cheesegrits advise on a post and inserted a vardump to...
  3. C

Making a Databasjoin element Read Only

Hi there, same question, different element type. Can anyone tell me how to make a databasejoin element Read Only in an Update Form? In this scenario the Tender Invitation record was added and the procurement department "invites" the vendor to tender by selecting the vendor using the...
  4. C

Email Article Placeholders not evaluated?

I am using Articles as email templates but the placeholders I use are not evaluated. Am I missing something or should there I have installed another plugin/module not in the github package? A sample of a sentence in my article follows below and when I get the email it shows just that, no...
  5. C

Why cannot Date Element be Read Only

I have a situation where I need a read only Data Element on the form. The user must have UPDATE rights but I am controlling the field from a .js function. Now I must leave the field open which which could cause a problem for me if the user choose to overide my computed value
  6. C

Query Filter Workaround/Plan C also not working

Hi Rob, I have now also tried to put in Plan C In order to not mess with my Other thread I added a new element (Field) called tender_no to my tender_invitee table. I then added a calling function to the vendor_id javascript (change action) to see if I get get the tender number to the...
  7. C

Upgraded to Silver Subscription

Hi Rob/Hugh/Troester I reflected a bit on how much time I am demanding from you and even if most relates to issues/bugs/instability that I have not caused myself have decided that maybe you DO get what you pay for and as such upgraded to SILVER to be more fair to you guys. This way I can...
  8. C

Prefilter using Radio Button value

Hi there, Having solved/fixed my current invitations where the tender date is still valid I now need to another another prefilter to the same group from the same joined tables. I have a Tender Status radio button with two options on it. 1 "Open" 2 "Closed" I now tried...
  9. C

Pre-filter on Date not working as per WIKI?

Hi there, I have joined my tender_register table and the jos_users table to my Tender_invitation table I first added a prefilter to present only the tenders applicable to the logged in user. jos_users.id EQUALS {$my->id} (text) That works I then consulted the prefilter wiki for the...
  10. C

Is there a new problem with ResetFilters

Hi there, I had my links to the child lists working and now somehow it does not work anymore? index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=8&tender_invitees___tender_id={rowid}&resetfilters=1 Although it sends and shows the correct filter when it arrives in the child list it now shows ALL...
  11. C

Prefilter Query Syntax

Hi there, I added a databasejoin field to my jos_users table to link a user to his relevant Vendor. The field name - tendor_vendor (yes, yes speling error , slip of the findger!) I have the tender_invitees table now with a "field tender_vendor_id" that is a record indicating that the vendor...
  12. C

Is there a problem now with Element Access Levels?

Hi there, I am now battling to limit fields to different groups. I have a UserGroup VENDOR linked only to an Access Group VENDOR. I also have a UserGroup PROCUREMENT linked only to an Access Group PROCUREMENT. I created my test user Supplier1 which is only linked to Group VENDOR In my...
  13. C

PHP in Ajax to delete a file in an upload folder

If I read the Fileupload value of an element it carries the path and the filename. If i read that path/filename into $myfile: What is the PHP syntax that I can use to kill the file &myfile? Some googling points to an unlink() function but it comes with so many warnings that i am now...
  14. C

How can change the Element Label in a form using js function?

Hi there, so I created a workaround for the problem to cancel a FileUpload!!, I added a button for each FileUpload field I have and wrote a .js to ajax_function which calls an update query to replace the filename with a blank ('') This actually works!!! Now I want to let the oke know what is...
  15. C

Strange Linked List new issue after 3.063.376

Hi there, I have been battling some problems( some of my own ignorance ) and manage to sort them out. I have managed to navigate from my Tender Register to the Tender_invitees now and even my File Upload error was resolved after the 3.063.368 bug My key field is Tender_id and yesterday it...
  16. C

Class "Uploader" not found after Github update

Hi there, next episode in my saga .... In trrying to resolve my other issues I updated to the latest 3.063 version and somehow now my Fileupload elements are failing when I try to save. the error shows: Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in...
  17. C

## I THINK IMPORT CLUE to my Link URL Filter Problem##

## I THINK IMPORT CLUE to my Link URL Filter Problem## In the tender invitation list that I end up I just noticed a "Search" block at the top of the rows and it specifies by default now tender id 1 I tried to find of there is any defaults or what ever but I cannot see anything I have...
  18. C

Help needed with Custom Edit URL

I think I figured how to select a record in a list and then switch to another list but I cannot the syntax right ( i tracked down some examples in the forum) I am sitting in a list (id= 9) and want to select a record and then switch to another list [id = 8] but pass a value to for pre-filtering...
  19. C

getting UNDEFINED when trying to use USER_AJAX function

Hi there, I have been grappling with this for some hours now and need advise: I have simplified the ajax function just to ensure that a value gets returned before putting back the real workings. I have a 7.js file which contains the following function which gets called from the elements...
  20. C

Deleting Fileupload Link and File

Hi there, Although I broke my site I still have the main problem looming. I am working on my online tender system and have table with 5 fileupload fields where a vendor must upload a specific piece of information. e.g. 1. Tax Clearance Certificate 2. Letter of Good Standing 3...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back