URGENT

I've deleted those credentials from your post - this is a public forum - but I suggest you change your password now, in case anyone saw it before I got to it.

And yes, I have the password in your My Sites, but I can't get at /administrator on your site, I get a 403 error, it doesn't even prompt me for credentials, so I suspect you either have htaccess controls, or some kind of application firewall blocking me.

I also need to point out that there is probably very little I can do, as both Fabrik 3.0 and Joomla 2.5 have been end of lifed for quite some time.

-- hugh

No chance to help without backend access.
Even the frontend is showing only errors (after logging in).

that changed
Edit: Access info deleted

I if I can enter , tell me I can do for you to enter the backend , I do

YOU SHOULD NOT POST password and user in the forum!!!

Still no backend access, still getting 403 Forbidden.
No idea how to help this way.

Loading the frontend advanced search is throwing
POST http://www.gestionenrico.com.ar/index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=list.elementFilter&format=raw 500 (Internal Server Error)

Executing any advanced search on this list is throwing
1104 The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`institucional`.`Entregado`) FROM `institucional` LEFT JOIN `gestion` AS `gestion` ON `gestion`.`Localidad` = `institucional`.`Localidad` LEFT JOIN `etorx_users` AS `etorx_users` ON `etorx_users`.`id` = `institucional`.`Enviar_mail` LEFT JOIN `institucional` AS `institucional_0` ON `institucional_0`.`Instituciones` = `institucional`.`Institucion` LIMIT 0, 100

You are running your site with the Protostar template which is Joomla3.
You didn't answer the question which exact Joomla and Fabrik version you are running.
In any case it doesn't seem to be Fabrik3.0/Joomla2.5
If you can't enable BigSelects it additionally seems that you have an outdated MySQL database version.

And it seems you are joining your table to itself LEFT JOIN `institucional` AS `institucional_0` ON `institucional_0`.`Instituciones` = `institucional`.`Institucion`

Yes, I could login at your frontend (that's where the error messages are coming from).
But it is not possible to access your backend (Error 403, Forbidden).

Maybe you should post additionally in your own language.

"Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable": the recent Joomla version is 3.4.8 !!
And which Fabrik version?

I've never updated because it breaks the site. I need to have everything perfect. so I paid this forum . please help!

There's no support possible if the backend can't be accessed.

And I don't think standard support will cover support on outdated versions (not even pro support will).

"No updates" is not "perfect" at all but opening big security holes.

You can't run Fabrik3.0.9 on Joomla3.1.1 (and I don't think you are doing it, this won't display anything).

So: no access, no recent versions, no correct informations --> no help

upload_2016-3-4_0-39-6.png

Neither of us can access that URL, we get a 403 error, as we've been trying to tell you all day. As I said earlier, it's probably htaccess, an application firewall, or some kind of mod_security filter on your web server. Talk to your host support.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back