Search results

1. loudy

Repeat Template

Hi, In repeat template there is 2 options, the one I like is the template because I can see all the info, but the problem I have i have to scroll on the side to get to the rest of the info, is there is any way to wrap it to rows? now I have to move the page to the right to fill the rest of the...
  2. loudy

help with map display

Is that possible to create a map to display the location for members based on colors? I have 300 records with postal codes, as the following: example ID - Name - city - Postal code - team 22 - John Mac - London - T23E1 - Team 1 23 - Mark S. - London - T54E5 - Team 2 So if the...
  3. loudy

Staff Directory Emails

Hello, Is that safe to create staff directories with Fabrik, information will be stored and displayed: Staff name position phone number email address. Address. So my question is: will spammer be able to get the "harvest" the info above and then spoof our employees or send spams? Thanks,
  4. loudy

Fabrikar Search

Hello, I followed this lesson: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/create-a-search-form/ and I have successfully created the search form. I have 2 field of search that I need to search in: Name: which is full name (first and last) Email: full email address My issue is, I'm searching by...
  5. loudy

Record Colors

I have 5 categories, that each record must be assigned for only one category. for example: the categories are: New Arrivals Featured Clearance ... etc.. So when I view the records in the data view grid: if the item is new arrival I will see green icon on the beginning of the record. if the...
  6. loudy

Data view based on group

Hello all, Here is my case. I'm planing to build a database that different users from different locations can access this. but each user in this specific location only will see and view/edit/add records that belong to this department. he can not view other department records. For example: Data...
  7. loudy

Google Map Color

Hello, I have the following list Client Postal Code, client type T5E6E5, New Client T5E6W5, New Client F5E6E5, New Client M3Y4O4, Existing client Y3Y4T4, Existing client M3Y3R4, Existing client W3Y4O4, Existing client E5E6R5, New Client M3Y3O4, Existing client etc... what I'm looking to do...
  8. loudy

multi users

Hi, I'm planing to create a web application and I will have around 25 - 30 users/staff will login and work on creating new records for our clients, edit, update ... etc. Every year we have at least 2000 to 3000 new records, that include lots of info. So basically the web application will be...
  9. loudy

Google Map help

Hello, I really need help. I have a list of users: Name - Age - Address - city - State - Postal Code I have almost 400 records. 1) What I'm trying to do is create a simple database that will export the data to build in google map. so when I look at the map. I see where are the clients are. so...
  10. loudy

Auto Save when entering data into a form

Hi, is that possible to auto save data once it entered into the database form, just in case we lost internet connection or we closed the explorer by accident and we did not hit the save button. So the save is on the fly.
  11. loudy

ascending & descending help

Hello, how I can do ascending & descending of a list based on the last name. I tried the group by: last name but it shows extra section that is messy. Is there any simple way that I can click the filed header to perform, such as: the header: first name, or last name: ascending & descending
  12. loudy

isuniquevalue Validations issue

Hello, I set a field Validations to : isuniquevalue but it works as must required. I want it only to be working as: isuniquevalue not also required. you will notice in the screen there is only isuniquevalue setup. but we are having the issue that it must be filled. please help as we need...
  13. loudy

Autofill is working only One Way

Hello, Finally I got the Autofill working in my site, but I found that Autofill is working only One Way. here is the case: John is record (1) Same is record (5) John is related to Sam. So in John's profile I added Sam record: So now when I open Sam's record I do not see John's info. I really...
  14. loudy

Form Tabs

Hello, I have created groups in my data, but I was not able to figure out how to do this: I have 2 groups: - Sponsor Group - Other Sponsors how I can show both groups under one tab. please see attached. is that possible? so for us when we click on the new sponsor tab we will know which group...
  15. loudy

Error with pop up select

Hello, not sure this issue was not there. I just updated the new fabirk from Gethub. I noticed that, when there is a pop and we select a record, the page goes and open new records instead of adding that to the current selection. In my screen I would like to add a group name to this file. so...
  16. loudy

Related files

Hello, I have a scenario that I need help from you as I have limited experience. I have a full application that I have created: RDS. so basically we have main files that below to a principle applicant. so I would like to add a tab in the main form that will be " Related Applicants" in this tab...
  17. loudy

Note Date

Hello, I was able to create a tab that called Case Notes. the idea is when I enter a note, the date will shows of the note entered. So I have set the notes as a repeatable. so we can enter notes into the main client file. but I would like show the date so we can know when we entered the...
  18. loudy

Help with advise

Hello, I'm getting confused, and not sure how I can do this: in my Rsite under my sites profile. I have a refugee database: One Refugee could be sponsored with multi sponsors. so I created a Repeatable under group. see here: But the issue now I'm facing is: we have: Primary Sponsor...
  19. loudy

pop up add not working

Hello, I have activated the: Repeatable feature in the group of the sponsors. Now when I click on the + icon a pop up shows that I can select a record or I can add new record. once I complete the info and click on Save, the save button is not functioning. but if I open the form directly I'm...
  20. loudy

Fabrik Receipt plugin help

Hello, I have setup the Fabrik Receipt plugin and it works as expected, but is there is any way to add admin email there, so a copy will go to the admin? like CC or BCC I tried to add: {email@email.com} to the sent to field but it did not send.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back