Search results

1. S

TinyMCE Editor not working for textarea element

Hi there, It seems I have a problem by using TinyMCE Editor in frontend for a textarea element. The Editor is actually visible on frontend, but I cannot enter any text and the editor is also not showing anything once I switch off the editor, enter any Tag (e. g. <p>This is a test</p>) and...
  2. S

Connection between form in backend and appropriate table on phpmyadmin seems not working

Yes, that's it. Works fine. Thank you so much!
  3. S

Connection between form in backend and appropriate table on phpmyadmin seems not working

Sorry for my late response. I was unable to do anything the last days/weeks. Thanks for your support so far! In picture above there are no data's shown, even if there are actually data's on the sql table. Yes, there is a prefilter on list "Registrierung für Arbeitgeber" I have also enable an...
  4. S

Hi there, I have just come across something strange which actually doesn't cause any problem with my website. However I wonder how the following is possible. I have a form (e. G. Form name = test). Within the form/appropriate table there are 10 different rows. When I logon to phpmyadmin and...
  5. S

Data of 2 Forms in same database

Brilliant!!! Thank you so much!
  6. S

Data of 2 Forms in same database

Hi there, Just another question if something is possible with fabrik. I have a registration form which ist connected to Joomla registration via jUser. This form is comprehensive as I am collecting a lot of data's. I wonder now if I can use a shorter registration form with only the most...
  7. S

Redirect Plugin still not working

The issue is very strange. I have now created a completely new testlist and test form with only 1 field element. When I process the form and enter something into the field, then the entry will be saved into the SQL Database. But I do not receive any message that form processing was successful...
  8. S

I have just tried this, but the error message appears again unfortunately...
  9. S

1. In case I delete the prefilter and afterwards fill out my form and submit it, then no error message appears, but redirection doesn't work as well. Although I submit the form, the form keeps as it is with all datas I have entered. 2. In case I also delete jUser in addition to the deletion of...
  10. S

Yes, I am using a prefilter for this list. Settings for the list as below. No, I haven't canEditRow Plugin.
  11. S

Regarding Pic5 you are right. No idea why the article id 54 was successful by opening in browser. I have double checked this with the correct address which worked as well. Regarding Pic2 you can see the URL right of the url field. I have done this so you can see which URL is saved on redirect...
  12. S

I can see the pictures. Please check the following links: http://sven-kutz.de/Pict1.png http://sven-kutz.de/Pict2.png http://sven-kutz.de/Pict3.png http://sven-kutz.de/Pict4.png http://sven-kutz.de/Pict5.png
  13. S

Actually the link cannot be incorrect. I have attached some pictures for you to see this. If you need anything else, please let me know. I have absolutely no idea what the issue could cause.
  14. S

Hi there, my last issue with fabrik is still the redirection with "redirect plugin". Redirection to a Joomla article which is connected to a hidden menu item is still not working. After submitting my registration form an error message appeas as following: "Fault. We couldn't found this entry."...
  15. S

Questions to User Registration Plugin

Thank you so much for your support! All fine now!
  16. S

Your questions did my bring on the right path. Problem is fixed! Can you please only tell me if it is finally possible to switch off the "grouped by" field at frontend?
  17. S

Sorry, Question 1 ist still not fixed. No idea what I am doing wrong. Here are some screen shots: Picture Backend (Fabrik->lists->list) Picture output Frontend:
  18. S

1. So I assume that this variable would contain the integer of Joomla User ID for logged on person (e. g. 400), right? 2. is fixed. Very stupid fault by myself... Sorry... :-)
  19. S

1. I haven't got fixed it yet. Can you please tell me what is $my->id? Is this the integer of Joomla User ID of the logged in user (e. g. 400)? 2. When I click in Joomla users->user manager and click on any user, then there appear several sliders at top of the Joomla user form ( in my case...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back