Print pdf form fields

peppe10

From the form, clicking the pdf icon generates the pdf but does not enter field values, but only the labels
How can I fix it?
Thank you all

Hello everyone,
To temporarily fix the problem of fabrik pdf i created the code to print to video and then print it to pdf later

Once the record is entered from the fabrik form I can print the last record of the table with the following code

<Html>
<Head>
</ Head>

<Body>
<? Php
//Connection
$ Host = 'xxxxxxxxxx';
$ Db_user = 'xxxxxx';
$ Db_psw = 'xxxxxxxxxxx';
$ Database = 'xxxxxxxxxxx';

$ Connection = mysql_connect ($ host, $ db_user, $ db_psw) or die ("Critical Database Connection Error");
Mysql_select_db ($ database) or die ("Can not Connect to Database");
$ Result = mysql_query ("SELECT id, field1, field2 FROM a_tabella ORDER BY id DESC LIMIT 1") or die ("Query error. <br/>". Mysql_error ());

$ Row = mysql_fetch_array ($ result));

If ($ row === false) {
Echo "No line in the table!";
}
?>

<Div style = "text-align: right">
Spect.le <br />
<Strong> <? Php echo $ row ['field1']; ?> <br />
Address <br />
<Strong> <? Php echo $ row ['field2']; ?> <br />
</ Div>
</ Body>
</ Html>

From the fabrik list by viewing the detail of the selected record I would like to be able to print only the viewed record and not the last one as it is now.
In practice, for example, I should link the record id
You can enter the additional code to get the result

Thank you all

I would just like to solve this problem with pdf: hope someone can help me.
In practice, here's what happens.
Enter the values from the form.
- If I click on the PDF icon I generate the pdf but I do not see the values of the fields because I think the record was not saved.
- If you save the record, it is added and if I click on the pdf icon, the pdf does not open but the detail view of the record can not be printed.
- If I open the recor from the list and if I click on the pdf icon, it does not open the pdf but the detail view of the record without being able to print.
How could I fix it?
what is the problem?

thank you all

- If I click on the PDF icon I generate the pdf but I do not see the values of the fields because I think the record was not saved.
This is correct, form PDF is printing the saved record (i.e. the field contents "on load").
- If you save the record, it is added and if I click on the pdf icon, the pdf does not open but the detail view of the record can not be printed.
- If I open the recor from the list and if I click on the pdf icon, it does not open the pdf but the detail view of the record without being able to print.
Not sure what you mean.
Did you set "Debug PDF" to YES and than back to NO in Fabrik options?
Are you using the Fabrik domPDF library?
Which exact Fabrik and Joomla version?

Thanks For answer
My version joomla 3.7 and fabrik 3.6
I need to update dom pdf library.
Can you give me the correct link?

Did you set "Debug PDF" to YES and than back to NO in Fabrik options?

I did, but I do not see any changes

I modified as recommended, but I do not see any changes, even if I do not understand the reason to set SI and then NO

I've sent several mails to ask for support information. Why does no one answer?

Attachments

• 2017-05-02.png
    2017-05-02.png
    13 KB · Views: 73
Support is not via email but in the forums and support in the community forum is support by the community.

PDF is working, so it must be something with your setup.
If you want individual support you may think of taking a subscription and post your problem in standard or professional forum.

I uninstalled a plugin that blocked it from selecting and blocking text in web pages (additional system copy plugin).
From the list I select the record.
Then the pdf icon appears in the details.
I click on the icon but no pdf is generated.
Only a link is created www.namesite.com/filename.pdf but you can not download the pdf

The Fabrik PDF button is creating a link like
your-site/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=152&rowid=1&format=pdf&Itemid=586

This is creating a PDF file which depending on your browser settings is downloaded automatically or you are asked for downloading.

Which exact Joomla, Fabrik and PHP version are you running?
Do you have any 3rd party components, plugins...installed?
They may have overridden the Fabrik PDF handling.

It's creating the wrong SEF-URL on your site, even with Joomla's SEF enabled and suffix enabled it should look like .../details/17/?format=pdf, not as on your site ...details/74/100.pdf
Try without SEF.

If you disable the SEF URL the pdf is generated, but the site links do not work, they always stay on the home page.
How can I fix it?

No
But your links are not standard.
If you didn't install 3rd party components/plugins by yourself it seems your Joomla template is doing a lot of stuff overriding the standard Joomla.
And Fabrik is relying on the Joomla framework.
But as you said
I uninstalled a plugin that blocked it from selecting and blocking text in web pages (additional system copy plugin).
So maybe you have some more...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back