Search results

1. Z

[RapidMiner] Is there any way to run java applets inside joomla

Hello, i want to use RapidMiner to my server in order to do some data mining for the data i use with the usage of fabrik inside a joomla webpage. Is anybody has any idea how can use java applets inside a joomla article let's say. Or generally in Joomla. Some steps i have to do in order to use it?
  2. Z

Why labels desapear after mouse over?

why labels disapear after the mouse over them? also to mention that this is happening only in elements with validation on. is something to do with tips? or something like that? what can we do for it? any suggestion? i have to remove any class from the css? or some js changes?
  3. Z

request for Audit Function

Hello, after some months ;) very very good job. i have already made usage of the new version in some websites. Just wondering if the Audit there was in the previous version, is there any chance to see it working in that version full workable? thanx
  4. Z

Usage of simple Registration Form. Issue: field are hidding after mouse hovering.

I have created the registration form, using the guide of betterliving site, everything works fine but the time you go to submit the form, when hovering with the mouse to put values in the fields, they are dissapearing. Nothing happens if Ajax validation is ON/OFF.Same thing. Any idea?
  5. Z

Unexpected Issues with Registration Form

Hello again, i had to bypass the default joomla registration form, using the Tutorial of linked here: http://betterliving.be/Fabrik/remplacer-le-formulaire-d-enregistrement-de-joomla-partie-1/Configurer-le-formulaire.html. But some issues came up like: 1) form never submited, and the webpage...
  6. Z

MySQL Trigger help:

i have that code from a trigger i use in one of my log tables, Delimiter $$ /* Trigger for INSERT */ CREATE TRIGGER Algae_Survey_Species_Log_Insert AFTER INSERT ON Algae_Survey_Species FOR EACH ROW BEGIN DECLARE N TIMESTAMP; SET N = now(); INSERT INTO...
  7. Z

audit talble and transactions in fabrik.

hello, as said with rob, i'll need to use on delete characteristics in my database use with fabrik, like existing features as in user element, ip element, date element. also in audit i wll need some guidness too. and generally if anyone can describe me a way to guide me to a transaction...
  8. Z

Problem with updating data in the main table/list

i have a structure like this: Main table left join to Repeatable table. Repeatable table has a dbjoin element connecting to another table3. when a value in table3 is changing that is not taken by the Repeatable table. As discussed with Hugh maybe some custom code needed or something fabrik can...
  9. Z

Please select all required filters! removal message.

is any way to remove the system message Please select all required filters Please select all required filters in map viz? because of way i want to use map viz i have an element filter set to Required, but i don't want to see that message my users in the front end until the choose an...
  10. Z

responsive list header

i would like to ask if there is anyway to make the header of a list responsive when page goes down so that "element names" container is not static but moves when schroll down to a list so users are able to see what data is in what column without to schrol up again and loosing time and be...
  11. Z

calc element help!

hello i want to make an element that is called "Status" and has 2 options: Completed or Incompleted. That element is based on my database structure and tells the user if the Mission is Completed or Incompleted. It has to be based in more elements. Explain myself: For a Mission to considered...
  12. Z

count element based in more elements

hello i want to make an element that is called "Status" and has 2 options: Completed or Incompleted. That element is based on my database structure and tells the user if the Mission is Completed or Incompleted. It has to be based in more elements. Explain myself: For a Mission to considered...
  13. Z

visualization google map bubbles

as i had described to Hugh on Skype, is any way to have an option to do not show in bubbles All data but only what you want to show. In my situation every pin in the map has a lot of records in it as it refers in Locations where sea biologists go and do their surveys. So each location, obviusly...
  14. Z

filter table in vizualization can have columns in any way?

hello, i want to ask if there any chance in vizualization the filter table above the map, if it could be horizontal and have columns so no to take all the webpage height with so many elements?
  15. Z

strange things happen in IE

as you can see from the photo below the pop up in advance search doesn't have any close button and the maximize button is looking like an add button. in the other photo is shown the popup when pressing the add button in a form databasejoin element: as you can see there are issues with the...
  16. Z

hover tips not working properly

is this something that can be confirmed? after latest github update hover tips are not working properly. it's moving all the time. maybe a live site check in would be helpfull.
  17. Z

google maps vizualization template setup

hello once again, as describid in a Bronze Thread i want to know if there is a way to change the colours of a Google Map the way described in the Google Maps Api page as shown below :https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/styling#creating_a_styledMapType how can i do this...
  18. Z

Validation help

hello, i have 3 elemets as seen below in a repeated join group. the first one: Family is a databasejoin element the second one: Algae is a cascade dropdown watching Family element and the third one: Quantity is a field element i want when no select has been done to Family and ofcourse Algae...
  19. Z

Is this possible to add an add button in a cascadingdropdown element?

like the casual dropdown element is this possible to have someone the option for an Add option in the fron end with form popup?
  20. Z

security issue or what?

when trying to access a record from a table/list "view" link i'm transfering to this page: wyciwyg://259/http://mysite.com/index.php/myurl/details/1/5 why is that happens? is a fabrik cache issue? or what.it is alsow happens in chrome and ie8 not only mozilla. any idea?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back